Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Holiday Weekend

The past few days have been spent in cars and on bouncing balls. We took a trip to visit my Grandmother this holiday weekend. I was unsure whether to go as Lily has not been liking the car and screaming all along the way. However, with good intentions to went to visit and Lily slept the whole drive! The first time ever! The visit was amazing, brightening up the lives of my granparents is amazing the kids are great for them.

As a result of visiting and car riding Lily was alittle out of sorts this evening. Too much stimulation and therefore the result is a lot of processing on her part and this means crying. I know in my mind that the only way for her to communicate is to cry. Even the simple things of that sound scared me, comes out in cries. So we have spent much of the day bouncing.

Sam is moving forward as he does with change and decided that with the birth of his sister that growth is what he needs. Ring in the Potty Dance!! We have been wearing "Big Boy" underpants for almost a week with only 2 times of not making it. Theses are good odds.
Lets keep it up

No comments: