Thursday, May 7, 2009

Imagination

The imagination of children amazing and brings me to great wonder at times.
Who knew that toilet paper would make a great train track.  


I watch Sam everyday and wonder what new and interesting things that he will find and explore. 

I am in a moment of  rediscovering now that I have two children.  I am realizing that what I was doing before as a parent was great, but I feel the need to move forward and evolve.   For Easter I received "The Creative Family"  and have been eating every word up.  I have also then started to read her blog "SouleMama" every morning as part of the start of my day.  I have been feeling the need to incorporate more of her ideas and creativity into our daily lives.  I want to try and foster Sam imagination.  It is the great gift that young children have and they can pass this on to us as parents as well.  As a potter, and a creative being as well, I even more so what my children to live creative and imaginative lives.  

The research, reading and inner exploration continues.

No comments: