Thursday, July 2, 2009

Visiting

We are here in Kingston enjoying a visit with my Dad as well as preparing for a show here. I am excited to be doing my first show out of the hometown region and appealing to a new crowd. We got the tent all set up in the nick of time before it started to rain again. Lily was great during set-up laying on a blanket and watching us get everything organized. We are hoping for beautiful weather the rest of the weekend and great sales.

We are enjoying our time here as I love Kingston and the spot that my Dad has. Sam is off camping with Grampa and Gigi and I am sure is having a great time. I realized tonight that it the longest I have been without my little guy since he was born. Wow! Almost three years old and he hasn't spent more than a night away from me. I am sure it that it much more difficult for me rather than him! He couldn't wait for Grampa to get the truck packed and out the drive way!

No comments: