Monday, October 5, 2009

Where to go from here?

I have been struggling with the intention of me writing and posting here. I find myself here everyday looking at the contents and never able to actually write something. I think who is actually reading it and if no one is then why am I doing it? Is is for myself and my own ability to document and visualize the things going on in my life? Or is it a marketing strategy for the studio? Or is it simply a way to connect with all the other woman out there in the same space and place that I am.

I think to myself I really don't have anything interesting to say and if I do I can never keep it short and so that requires a lot of writing. Everyday writing is not something I am finding that I am good at. Rather everyday writing is not something that I am able to work in with all the chaos I feel is happening around here. Caring for the kids all day and then teaching 4 nights a week, I am pooped at the end of the day and just want to relax and knit a few lines if I can focus. Maybe I am looking at it from the wrong angle, why does posting have to seem like a job? Maybe it could be a joy? My other biggest problem is all the reading of other blogs that I do and think "Wow, what she said was amazing and her blog is beautiful, why can't mine be like that?" So all I do is read others and enjoy what they are sharing.

I am not too sure where things will go from here. Maybe I need a little inspiration as well as a refocus. I made my first Etsy sale the other day as well as filling my 10 week classes. Maybe this is what I need to get things organized and going. Let myself off the hook trying to be the perfect Mom for these two amazing babes and learn to let it flow.

No comments: