Monday, January 18, 2010

A Fuzzy Monday Morning

Monday mornings have always been a difficult day to me.  Paul goes back to work and the partnership during the day ends.  The kids and I go back to our routine (or lack there of) and back into the studio I go.
These days Mondays seems to a little more difficult.  Not too sure why.  I feel weighted down by the week ahead and all the things to do.  I decisions to make, the pots the make, the meals to make, and the moments to make with the kids.  While making things is my passion the things that I 'have to" make seem to pull on me.
So I have decided to let it all go and see where it takes me.  The house is a little less clean, the clothes continue to pile up and who knows what we are going to have for dinner.  The studio calls to me and the orders that are waiting to be filled, but it can all wait on this fuzzy Monday morning.  The kids are happy playing in the mess and Mama is happier letting it all go for today.

No comments: