Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fabric Balls

I made this the other night for a very special boy that will be coming into our lives in a few short weeks.  One of my greatest friends is expecting her little man at the end of June and so I have been creating away for him.

The latest creation was these fabric beach balls.  They were super easy to make and I used some scrap fabric from my stash which makes the project even more rewarding.   The pattern is from Purl Bee and can be found here.  They have the most amazing projects over there and I have a list a mile long of things I have found that I just NEED to make.

Here are a few of the other things that the little man will be getting when he arrives.  
Alpaca Silk Teddy Bear.  Ravelry Notes here.
Sea Silk Pilot Hat.  Ravelry Notes here.  

And this little blanket that is in the planning stage.  I am thinking of Baby Bamboo and I better get to work on it as he is only three weeks away!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.