Thursday, July 22, 2010

Gathered Clutch

I am super proud of myself to share this project that I recently finished.  It is the first creation of its kind and I am so happy that it turned out.  I had to get a few things that I had not used or heard of before like fusible interfacing, but I was up for the challenge.  I have been looking for a clutch that I can use when I don't want to be lugging around the big diaper bag and I am just running out to the store.  

The Gathered Clutch by Anna over at Noodlehead.  
I even put in the card pockets!  

It was super easy to make and the tutorial by Anna was clear and easy to follow.  It is a great size and I am thinking of making one for all my Mama friends as it can be used for so many more things that just a clutch.  I ended up using it for all my homeopathic remedies that I need on the go.

No comments: