Monday, August 23, 2010

Acrylic Love

The painting class has sparked something.  
The other day while wandering the aisles of the Dollar Store I spotted some Acrylics.  I thought I would give them a whirl and see what happens.  
First I started with Red, Orange and Yellow.  Loved it.  The color was so vibrant and explosive. 

Then the next night I moved into blue, green, yellow and brown.  It was a move calming evening and while I felt good after painting I wasn't as excited and energized as I was after the Red, Orange and Yellow.
The more I paint and the more I am aware of my feelings around it I am started to see how the colors bring out different feelings.  Painting has started to bring things to the surface for me and for the first time in a long time I am enjoying the journey of change and inward growth.

No comments: