Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Unravelling

At the end of September I started Susannah Conway's online course Unravelling: Ways of Seeing My Self.  I must tell you that this course has rocked me world.  It is already shifting me as well as everyone else around me.  There is a weekly photography assignment, a writing exercise and a video from Susannah each week for 8 weeks.
The different assignments has pushed me to look at my world and me in it.  What am I attracting and what am I missing that is right here.  Am I honoring myself in what I am doing and who I am?  Who am I really?  These questions have been swirling around in my head for the past few weeks.  Even picking up the camera and taking pictures of different things has allowed me to see me and my world.  I am always taking pictures of the kids and the things that we are doing but I very rarely capture me as I am always behind the camera.
She has another course that is starting in the new year and I strongly suggest it to anyone!  You never know that will unravel from within.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I am a fellow Unraveller and it's working for me too. It's interesting to look so closely at the environment we have created for ourselves. I am discovering things that aren't working and have started removing them. I'm looking forward to seeing what fills the space. Good luck to you as well.