Monday, November 15, 2010

Where to Find Us: Grackle Coffee Company

With the holidays fast approaching I thought I would do a little series here this week on the different places that you can find my products.  I have product in a wide array of places each picked with me and my art in mind.

First let me introduce Grackle Coffee Company
The Grackle Coffee Company is located on Main Street in Schomberg about 10 minutes West of Newmarket.  Amanda has created an amazing feel for the cafe, the staff is friendly and helpful and the food is delicious.  She makes all her food with local organic products and the coffee is fair trade and organic as well.  The artist work she carries is unique and original and you can find that one of a kind gift for that special someone.  
To check out more about the cafe check out her website for hours and special events.  

No comments: