Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Slippers for My Soul

I knitted these amazing little gems two weekends ago.  They are Lora's Slippers for the Soul and the pattern can be found here on her amazing blog. She has been so generous in offering the pattern for free.  
 They are a super easy and quick knit.  They are done on 10 mm needles with three strands of worsted weight wool held together.  This allows to many different colour combinations and therefore maybe everyone needs a pair for christmas!  I used Patons Classic Wool and got it on sale at Michaels.  After knitting I threw them in the dryer and felted them up and after added the star beads.  
Don't my feet look super cozy! 

1 comment:

Lora said...

hEY! tHEY lOOK GREAT! fUNNY, WE BOTH DID A SLIPPER POST TODAY! tHEY ARE GREAT FOR THESE COLD DAMP SPRING DAYS!

Lora