Monday, May 2, 2011

Have Fabulous Yarn, Must Pick A Pattern

I am one sleeve away from finally finishing the sweater I gave my Mom for her birthday last May (I gave her the yarn all wrapped up with a picture of the pattern)  As fate would have it the Madelinetosh DK vintage came in this week at Unwind Yarn House and I of course had to rush down and get some.  
I picked this lovely bluish, grey, black.  It is called Stovepipe. 
I am so excited to knit with this great yarn that I am having a difficult time picking something to knit. I thought that maybe everyone could help me pick.  Remember that even though I am pregnant now, by the time I finish I will not be.  
 The Effortless Cardigan
 The Peasy
 Hooray Cardigan
 Shalom
The Dark and Stormy (it has a Grampy sweater looking front with small cables)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I really dig the effortless. The others are great too but there's something very different about the effortless. One thing's for sure though--you can't knit anything BUT 'pretty' in that yarn.