Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Colors of the Season

With the spring shows just around the corner it is time to start the creations for this year.  For many I am sure that this has already been done and are well into production mode.  I on the other hand was busy making and birthing a beautiful babe and so am just getting my create energy back and craving being in the studio.

I have been making lots of new designs and stepping out of the box from last years just make pots and put color on it theory.  So I am in the process of deciding what color scheme to go with this year.  I have a few colors that I am loving from the Spectrum line but they are mostly dark and therefore I feel like I should be throwing a few lighter colors in.  Even though I know that for display it will look great, but people will but the darker colors anyway.  Maybe I should just throw in a few display props to lighten it up, and save the pieces for selling!

No comments: