Saturday, May 2, 2009

There are moments in time where I have to be o.k. with what is happening.  To learn to relax and enjoy it for what it is worth and the moments that are being created.  

Lily had one of those days in which no matter what it was nothing would soothe her.  Paul and I took turns wearing her in varies slings and carriers as she tried to sleep on and off.  We are trying to think of what it is that I may have eaten that made her so unsettled today.  Then again maybe it is nothing and she just wanted constant human contact today.  

It is days like today when I think that I haven't sat at my wheel in forever, when in reality it was only a few short days ago.  Having to make a new routine is proving to be difficult as I want to be in the studio as much as I can and have a longing to be there.  Yet I am struggling with the crying 5 week old Lily that needs me as well.  Now that I am not pregnant I am bursting with ideas for creations.  I am going to have to steal moments when I can. Moments in the studio and moments with the kids as well.

  

No comments: