Thursday, May 21, 2009

Exploration

This is the post that didn't make it yesterday.  

 I am always amazed to watch the kids as each of the learns and explores new things.  We watch as Sam explores the world around him wanting to always "I do myself Mommy"  as well as exploring his body and creativity (sorry about blurry pic).  I have noticed since I have opened myself and the kids up to creativity, Sam has embraced it with vigor! 

Lily is getting so big and I have to pause and remember that she only entered our lives a short 8 weeks ago.  She is exploring the capabilities of her body and she learns to life her head and use her arms.  What an amazing thing to watch and learn from.  They encourage me to explore the many different aspects of my life. 

1 comment:

Leanne from CrunchyCursive said...

Such cuties!! Love reading your blog :)