Monday, June 1, 2009

Alone

Today is my first day alone with both the kids.  My brother who has been living with us for the past year and gotten a seasonal job and is back in the workforce.  Thus leaving me alone to during the day with the children.  For the past 9 weeks he has been a second pair of eyes in the house making sure that things run as smoothly as they can with a 2 1/2 year old toddler and a newborn, plus the postpartum sister!!  

It is lunch and I am doing o.k.  We went grocery shopping and got Lily a few more cloth diapers as the new system is going well.  (We used disposables with Sam as we lived in an apartment with no laundry and had to cart to the laundry mat)
This morning has been interesting as Sam came to tell me this morning while I was nursing Lily that he pooped all by himself and even flushed it!!  There was no mess in the bathroom which I am very grateful for!  However, he did try and clean up the kitchen for me with a good portion of the liquid soap!  They are just messes I tell myself and can be cleaned, he is trying in his own way to be helpful.  


No comments: