Friday, June 5, 2009

Worried about Time

I am so very worried about getting all of my pieces galzed and fired in time for the Fairy Lake Artisan's Festival here in Newmarket. It is the kick off of the summer show season for me as well as being a very large show here in the town in which I live and work. It is the most important show if the year for me.

I am way behind and I am starting to get stressed!! I only have 15 days to finish all the glazing that I need to do as well as finish and order. I had a plan all worked out and then it didn's seem to happen. I am also finding it very difficult to do all of this with Lily who doesn't want to be with anyone else but me. Therefore I am only being able to work for a few hours or moments a day. What I need is two full days in the studio and I would be fine. The trouble is finding this time that it not at midnight each day!

I am hoping to a productive weekend and then days firing over and over. Look out electricity bill!

No comments: