Saturday, September 26, 2009

Three

Today my baby boy is 3 years old. I can not believe that this time has come already. It really seems like it was yesterday that the three of us lived in the little basement apartment. Bringing Sam home and learning to be parents. We are still learning really!

He grown into this amazing little boy who knows what he wants and tells us everyday. My tractor and truck loving boy plays behind me learning to play the kazoo, a gift from Auntie Ashley. He is changing everyday and I watch and learn from him. We are teaching each other so much. I feel blessed that he has chosen me to join him on his journey here on earth. I can only hope that I can guide him in all the right ways.

I made him a quilt for the big event. He asked for a Lightening McQueen blanket made by Mommy. So of course it was made. I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

I am off today to the Fire Station Open House to celebrate Sam's Birthday. Then I am going out to participate in the Georgina Studio Tour at Lisa Charlton's Place.

Come on out and take a visit.

No comments: