Thursday, October 8, 2009

Getting into the swing of things

I seem to be getting myself into a small rhythm this week allowing me to feel like I can sit and post a little note each day.  There may be chaos going on around me but I am sitting and writing.  Sam is playing hockey on the kitchen floor (which has been labeled the 'ice'), now that hockey season has started there will be little other playing going on.  Lily is sitting up like the big girl that she is becoming and chewing on everything in sight as she is getting those top two teeth.  Last night was our first experience in 'biting' and I am hoping that it is the last !

Today we are getting out last minute preparations for the big outing this weekend.  Sam is going to be the ringbear in a family wedding this weekend.  We are all very excited around here as there are very few times in which we all get to dress up and have a good time.  Everyone has new clothes and everyone is getting new hair cuts.  New hair cuts just make everything seem so much more special.

I can't wait to share all the pictures.

No comments: