Thursday, February 18, 2010

Threading Lightly

I just wanted to share with you the other gift that I made Paul for Valentines.   On our wall is a saying that I love and so I thought I would put these same words on our pillowcases.  I had been eyeing the projects on Purl Bee and had yet to venture into embroidery but I thought that this was a simple enough project to start.



Sure enough it was.  I used a chalk pencil and traced the letters on the back of the printout and then placed them on the pillows and rubbed the transfer on.  I stitched them up in no time and I am now thinking of all the things that need to have that added touch of thread!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it