Monday, April 12, 2010

Back

So after a month and a half of getting better and healing I am starting to feel like I may have the energy needed to get back on track.
The past month has been crazy, unorganized and feeling like we are flying from the seat of our pants!  While I tried to embrace this while it was happening I knew deep inside that things needed to get back into the rhythm that is us.  While sometimes I am critical of myself and the home that I am creating I am also starting to see that it is us and it is what works for us.

So today I am going to tidy up, find the measuring cups and spoons, grab Enlightened Eating and create some good food for us.  Putting good food in our bodies makes me/us feel so much better.  We have fallen a little from the wheat, dairy and sugar free diet here and my body I feel is begging me to get back to it!  Well if the body asks it shall get.

1 comment:

apples with honey said...

Everytime someone mentions a wheat/sugar and dairy free diet I can't help but wonder how good it must FEEL because it sounds like utter hell...eeek!
I think in my ideal world I would cut out all processed and non organic sources of it, but I just don't think it is in me to say goodbye forever.
You have nothing but my respect my dear!
:)