Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Truthful Tuesdays

In an effort to be more authentic and look at not just what I want to be but WHO I am at this moment I have decided to share a few things or rather admit them out loud.  I hope that this will allow me to look at them for a  moment and then let them go.  
This is our bed.  It is never made.  It always looks like this.  While it is a Mama made quilt that I made when we got married as a gift to ourselves, people rarely see it as it is under a pile of covers.  Usually there are toys and clothes covering the bed as well.  I have never been one to make my bed in the morning and I probably never will.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the idea of truthful tuesdays. i'd just take photos of my wooden floors at any given moment of any single day. They are covered in crumbs and dirt no matter whether I mop or not... so not seems to win most of the time. xo m.