Friday, January 14, 2011

The Finished Sketchbook!

I started this project in the fall as a way to challenge myself and my creativity.  Challenge doesn't begin to describe what it was like.  When I started the project I was really hung up on the theme of "Make Mine a Double" all I could think about was a double scotch! For months the book just sat there and stared at me, then one day I just decided to paint regardless of the theme. I painted the double fetuses (no I am not having twins!) Then my creativity tanked with my first trimester.  I didn't touch it for some time.  Then with the crunch of it having to be mailed by the 15th of January I started painting, sketching, drawing and the pages came together.  So here is the finished project.  It was a great experience and I am glad that  a piece of my creativity is now out there in the world. 















2 comments:

S. Crittenden said...

Nice!!!

L.J. Lowe said...

Absolutely awesome!