Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Slipper Love

For Christmas this year I gifted myself a pair of these Mary Jane style slippers.  An amazing fiber artist friend of mine (Crochet Hippie) creates these for adults as well as kids and I knew that I just needed a pair for myself.  So I ordered them before Christmas.  A pair for myself, a pair for Lily and a Woolies Warmth pair for Sam.  Crochet Hippie asked each of us our favourite colours and set to work on our creations.
In a special box they arrived the week before Christmas.  I peaked at each of the kids but followed the hand written instructions on the top of my box, "Do Not Open Until Christmas".  I wrapped them up and waiting until Christmas morning.  I was so excited and happy to open these slipper on Christmas morning.  I am not too sure I have taken them off since then!
Send Crocher Hippie and e-mail and get a pair for yourself or that special someone.  Valentines is just around the corner.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cutest!

L.J. Lowe said...

so awesome... i want a pair :)

L.J. Lowe said...

does she have a website?

Jamie Cafissi said...

she doesn't have a website but you can e-mail her at crochethippie@yahoo.ca
She has a facebook page I believe that has photos of her work.

S. Crittenden said...

This person need at Etsy shop! And while you're at it, talk my mom into one!