Thursday, March 10, 2011

Painting

With the forecast calling for lots of rain and some more snow (yuck!) for the next few days we have had to find some more inside activities to help starve off the crazies.  
Painting with my old Watercolours seems to be the biggest hit. We have tried using kids paints but I find that the Sam and Lily really enjoying using my old Watercolours so much more.  I am not too sure if it is the vibrancy of the colours or the ease in which it paints on.  Either way it makes for a longer and less frustrating painting session.  
Even Paul has gotten involved in a few painting sessions.
The next night after the paintings had dried Paul and I went to bed to find a painting for each of us next to the bed from Sam.  He said it was just a little present.  Yup, this Prego Mama tried a little.

No comments: