Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Pregnancy In Sweaters

I realized today as I finished another sweater, took pictures and uploaded them onto Ravelry that I could track my pregnancy in the sweaters that I have knit since finding out I was pregnant. 
Here I am in my February Lady Sweater and about 4 weeks pregnant.  
I found out I was pregnant a few days later. 
Here I am in my second attempt at the Shalom Cardigan and I was about 18 weeks pregnant. 
My birthday in my Tea Leaves Cardigan and I am 25 weeks Pregnant.
Here I am today in my successful third attempt at the Shalom Cardigan at 37 weeks pregnant. 

The knitting has helped me pass the time, each stitch is a moment of growth for both of us.  I find it amazing what knitting has done in my life.  Paul sometimes calls it an obsession, I sometimes call it a lifeline.

No comments: