Thursday, June 11, 2009

Beauty


Since I am new to this whole blogging thing I got this idea in my head that I should change the layout of my blog. What an idea! After much searching on the internet for blogger templates and trying to import them while knowing nothing about HTML and other internet language I ended up erasing everything and having to start over! Hence the newer appearance.

The picture in the header is one taken two summers ago by my husband. It is an amazing photo and we had it framed for Christmas last year and it now hangs in our kitchen. He took it in Prince Edward County where my family has land and we often go in the summer. It is a beautiful place that is inspiring for all of us in many different ways. We always say that we would love to live there yet we always get in our cars and drive back to the city. I hoping that one day we don't get back in the car.
Another one of Paul's amazing shots. I am trying to encourage him to sell them. We are hoping that he will at the Grand Opening and Studio Sale here in August.



2 comments:

apples for poppy anne said...

Really love the new look!
Where in PE County?
e.

Jamie Cafissi said...

It is south of Belleville. If you know where Sandbanks Provivial Park is the island is called Prince Edward County.