Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Outside

We have had a break in the rain and the sun is shining here, I am so excited to take the kids outside and RUN!!! It is amazing what an hour ouside will do for us. Everyone is refreshed, energized and smiling just alittle more. I never really realized just how important being with nature was until being held up indoors for the long winter while being pregnant. I was not able to get Sam out and playing as moving was just difficult not including snowboots and winter gear. I am much happier to be enjoying the warmer and sunnier weather as well as enjoying Lily outside of my body.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I can totally relate! I spent the whole of last summer over a toilet with morning/all day sickness. It's so nice to enjoy the sunshine with my baby on the OUTSIDE :)