Sunday, June 7, 2009

Glazing Weekend

It was a beautiful day here with the sun bright but I was not able to enjoy it as I was on the studio glazing my heart out!! Today we (Mom and I) glazed a good portion of the pieces needed to start firing to the Artisan's Festival in 2 weeks.

I had a really great plan and then all of a sudden I was freaking out and not sure how I was going to get it all done. So Mom came over today and helped to get a handle on things. Paul and Lily hung out together and Sam "helped" us. Of course we got a lot more done while Sam was napping then when we was helping. However, I like that he gets to see me work and be a part of my business and art. I want him to know that being an artist is just as important as Daddy going to work outside the house. That being creative is important.

We still have a bunch to get done but now I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: