Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cold Outside means Etsy Love Inside

Since it has been so cold outside as of late that means there is more time for me to wander through the pages of Etsy.  Oh this can be such a dangerous thing as there is SO MUCH amazing things by some great artists.  Here are a few of the things that I have been loving:
One: A doll Sling for Lily and Sam is in order I think was a new baby brother on the way. Check out snuggybabe as they have lots of different fabric to choose from.
Two:  I know that I just gave up being creative in a way but look at this cute kimono dress fro Lily.  Cool and comfy for the summer.  ManiMina patterns are great!
Three: Every new babe needs a handmade toy from Mama and these cute little owls fit the bill I think!
Four:  This amazing dress is for two years after I have the new babe and I get back the body after three pregnancies!

What are your Esty Loves?

No comments: