Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Finished Knits

So my plan of knitting the 9 projects spaced out over 18 weeks seemed like a good idea at the time.  Counting down the weeks and days until the little peanut arrived.  So far in the first week and a half I have finished 4 of them.  I think I had forgotten just how quickly baby knits are.  
So here are the first three finished projects for the little one. 
 The Baby Sophisticate.  
 The Pebble Vest. 
 Vintage Baby Shirt
All links and info for these projects can be found here
All of them are super cute and snuggly and it makes me want to meet him so much more.  I am thinking of our summer together.  Well maybe that dream is more coming from a place of wanting it to stop snowing and start melting.  Yes it is snowing again here this morning!  

No comments: