Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Right Now....

Outside my window: the leaves are wet from an sudden evening downpour.

I am thinking: that even with my third babe I am still learning new things about what it means to be a Mama with a newborn baby. 

I am thankful for: the special time the older kids going to have with Grampa and Gigi for the next couple of days. 

From the kitchen: enjoying the food made with love from my circle of Mama's. 

I am wearing: my new babe in our Heart 2 Heart sling. Babywearing is a lifesaver.  

I am creating: many new ideas in my head for the fall show season, oh the new things that are coming are going to be great.  

I am going: to enjoy the next few days just me and this sweet babe, while missing my bigger ones at the same time. 

I am reading: nothing.... I am looking for a good read.  Any suggestions? 

I am hoping: my Mom is enjoying herself overseas. 

I am hearing: my inner voice guiding me towards to right choices and decisions. 

Around the house: the signs of summer 

One of my favorite things: the chai lattes that friends bring when they visit. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: rest, relaxation, friends, snuggles, and knitted stitches. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

No comments: